Tuesday 18 September 2012

Assalamualaikum...

Assalamualaikum..I'm Salfina Binti Amirudin and as you all can see, this is my first blog ever so, i'm still in the process to discover how to use it well...hehee..another thing is, my english is "broken" so, i hope you'll understand a bit of what i'm trying to say here..(^^)v

For this course ITT544, we've been told to to make a blog for individual assignment and i'm like "I don't know how to do!!" but thanks to my friends, they help me make it.(^^)

I want to say thanks to Mdm Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah, I've discover this new thing. Maybe if is not because of this course, I'm still don't know how to use this blog. So, I'll try my best to update my blog and InsyaAllah, sometimes later i know OR possibly expert to use this thing..Amin..

thanks for reading my entry..:)

2 comments: