Tuesday 2 October 2012

NETCENTRIC?

Assalamualaikum dear readers,

hi y'all!! first of all, I want to apologize to my lecturer, Mdm Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah, for late post about updating my blog.  This is because I have trouble with my blog. :) I'm still don't know how to use it.  But thanks to all my friends they help solved my problem.  They say I need to explore and explore and explore how to use this blog well.  ;)

Just now, I having a conversation with my friends.  They asking me to tell them about the program that I take and I was like "ermm..if you want to know, just apply for this program..haha".  I realized that I'm still lacking of understanding about this program.  Moreover this program, NETCENTRIC PROGRAMMING mostly related with network, programming.  EVEN the basic one ! Oh how embarrassing!! That is why I need to learn as much as I can, fully focusing in class,  and no time to play around. INSYAALLAH and opefully that after I have my degree I'll be able to explain to people about this program.

Wish me the best of luck ;)


sincerely,
-pna-

No comments:

Post a Comment